Rights and Responsibilities
We believe healing is collaboration between practitioner and patient and we look forward to working with you to optimize your health.
As a patient of the Wildwood Acupuncture Center, you have the right to:
- Receive competent compassionate care that does not discriminate.
- Expect that information related to your care will be handled confidentially.
- Participate in decisions regarding your treatment and have opportunities to ask questions.
- Know the credentials of the staff assisting or treating you.
- Expect reasonable safety with regard to the scope of Chinese medicine.
- Receive access to your clinical file, with written permission from you, except as required or permitted by law.
- Refuse any treatment recommended at any time
- Receive an explanation of your bill.
As a patient of the Wildwood Acupuncture Center, you are asked to:
- Provide your practitioner with comprehensive and accurate details regarding your personal health, medical history and changes in your condition.
- Maintain a primary care physician.
- Keep scheduled appointments, cancel with 24 hours notice, or agree to pay the $60 cancellation fee.
- Follow the treatment plan recommended by your practitioner.
- Not come for treatment under the influence of non-prescribed drugs or alcohol. Turn cell phones to silent mode when in the office. And respect the confidentiality of other patients you may see in the office.
- Minors who are patients must have parental or guardian consent. Minors who are not patients are not allowed into the treatment room and appropriate supervision must be provided.
- Understand your financial responsibilities related to your treatment.
- If you are satisfied with your results, please refer family and friends.